Friday, September 16, 2011

my conscience

I just nameless and abstruse, I was born of a future that has not been proven,,,,,
I was the innovation or ... ... ... ..
I seems like the wise fool, or even impotent as the genius who always depend on the quality of intelligence the ability to create illusions,
I think this will impact on the fsikho effect which can not be calculated and leads tokeberutalan without truth ...
As has been destined to be a lifetime job for pelican remains subject tocustomary laws and frauds parents, this is worthy of reproach and that I shouldgive a kick harder on the classic paradigm of an adverse ...
Nothing is impossible, for the heart yangberani ...
For the timid hearts, which certainly was often the treatment is not possible,,,
Chances just for wishes









written By


jalu bijak

0 komentar:

Post a Comment